Do you find writing stressful and time-consuming?
If so, I can help!
I’m Gillian Austen and I have 30 years’ experience of professional writing and editing. I can help you with your written projects, whether they are for jobhunting or career progression, for study, or for building your business.
My services are tailored exactly to each client’s needs.
If you have dyslexia, I have a proven track record of supporting people in their studies and their professional lives. Scroll down to find out more.
Writing support for people with dyslexia
- Developing written content for social media with business owners
- Job applications, CVs and covering letters
- Editing written projects, including academic work
Editorial services for business
- Written content for social media
- Words for websites
- Reports and executive summaries
Editorial services for academia
- Copy-editing (implementing house style for publication)
- Transcribing from original sources (16th – 19th century handwriting)
Red Pen Editorial is committed to making its information widely accessible.
The content has been prepared to follow the guidance published by the British Dyslexia Association:
Please email us if you have any difficulty with using the site.
Ask a question or book a call below